Sandwiches are loved equally by kids and grown-ups. These are a good way to give much needed nutrition to kids in a yummy way. You can also pack sandwiches for lunchbox.
These are quick Sandwich Recipes For Toddlers:
1. Cottage Cheese Sandwich
- 6 bread slices
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup grated cottage cheese (paneer)
- mint chutney
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- salt to taste
- Apply Butter on bread slices.
- Mash the cottage cheese and mix it with mint chutney and some salt.
- In another bowl, mix grated carrot with mayonnaise.
- Spread the paneer mixture on buttered bread slice.
- Cover with a bread slice and now apply carrot mixture on top.
- Cover with another bread slice.
- Cut into smaller pieces and serve.
2. Egg Sandwich
- 4 Bread Slices (toasted)
- 5 eggs (boiled)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and ground pepper
- Take eggs in a bowl and mash.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, and salt and ground pepper. Mix properly.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise over each of 4 slices of bread.
- Top with egg mixture and cover with another bread slice.
3. Spring Onion Sandwich
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 4 slices bread
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 cups shredded carrot
- 1/4 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- Mix together cream cheese and spring onions in a small bowl.
- Apply cream-cheese mixture on a bread slice.
- Cover with tomatoes, cucumber, carrots, lettuce and avocado.
- Top with another bread slice and cut into triangles.
4. Peanut Butter Sandwich
- 2 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 slice Cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Spread peanut butter on one slice of bread and top with a slice of cheese.
- Cover with another slice of bread.
- Spread butter on the outer sides of the sandwich.
- Heat a skillet and fry the sandwich on both the sides till the cheese melts.
5. Mozzarella Sandwich
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup pesto
- 4 bread slices
- 1/2 head lettuce
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into rings
- Stir mozzarella and pesto in a bowl to combine them well.
- Spread the cheese mixture on a bread slice and top with lettuce and pepper rings.
- Cover with another slice and cut into triangles.
Did you like these Sandwich Recipes For Toddlers?
You may also like: